Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Before 30

My birthday came and went and man was it lovely! My husband made sure that I had a relaxing weekend and I really enjoyed myself!

As I reflected back on my 29 years, I realize that I am truly a blessed individual and I have so much to be thankful for. I can't believe how my life has turned out and I know that I too often take my life for granted.

Not that I think 30 is old, but since it is noted as a "milestone" in life, I will go ahead and create a list of things that I would like to accomplish this year.

1. Run a half marathon
2. Participate in the warrior dash
3. have a real start to my first book
4. travel wine country
5. take latin dance lessons


I'm sure that the list will grow. I've got 364 days to go, so I better get crackin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment