Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Turning 29

My birthday is in less than a week. I'm entering my last year of my twenties and I can't tell you how much I've looked forward to my thirties! However, now that I'm approaching 30, I'm starting to feel like time is moving too fast. My twenties were hard. I had a lot of growing pains, but I had a lot of joy too! I met my husband, got married, had two beautiful children, started a business... I have so much to be thankful for!

I can't help but wonder what my thirties will bring... What will I accomplish and what things do I have around the corner? I'm going to create a list of things that I would like to do before turning the big 3-0 and I'm also going to compile a list of things that I would like to do in my thirties! I'm excited, I think that my life is moving in a fabulous direction and I look forward to what this next decade will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment