Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dress it up!

While on vacation, I came across this book, so the first thing I did when I got home was order it from Amazon.

I haven't had much time to really sit down and dive into it, but from what I've seen and read so far, it was totally worth the purchase. As many people know, I love fashion. I believe that we should love what we wear and wear it with sass.

This book gives you real insight to fashion materials, styles, trends, classic looks, accessories and even tips on how to get more bang for your buck. I love how each section tells you what materials are safe for all year wear and then it tells you how to layer, add on and optimize use. For anyone who loves clothes, but has a limited budget...this is a MUST!

I'll never forget what a newly divorced woman told me just a few years ago. She said she forgot how to be a "woman". She was so busy being a mom and wife that she just let herself go. She didn't focus on keeping herself put together. She wore sweatpants and a ponytail every day and never felt good about herself, in or out of clothes. That really spoke volumes to me and I've made it a priority to feel good about myself. I want to feel good EVERY DAY. Comfort and style can go hand in hand and I believe if done right, a woman can pull off a style that suits, or jeans, or dresses her comfortably and fashionably!

So happy reading, happy dressing and hopefully...happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment