Sunday, January 9, 2011

First and Last Football Game of the Season


In support of my brother, I went to see the KC Chiefs vs Baltimore Ravens game today. It was a play-off game and I knew that the fact that we were Chiefs' fans in a Maryland bar didn't earn us a popularity vote, but we had a great time none-the-less. The Chiefs lost, but since it had been several years since they've even seen the play-offs, I would say that they had a good season and got pretty far...

What's important is that I had some quality time with my brother, learned how to drink beer (yes, I'm almost thirty and this was my first beer drinking experience!) and sported my red and yellow in a sea of purple and black. My sister-in-law Jessica said, "we're the REAL fans! We are in MARYLAND rootin' for Kansas City! That takes GUTS!"

Next year, Chiefs I'll definitely use you to spend more time with my brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment