Monday, August 15, 2011

Kicking Butt!

I made sure I set some goals for this week to help me get organized and in the mindset for the school year. I am SO glad that I did! I'm kicking butt! I cleaned the entire house and did all the laundry (and put it away! That in itself is HUGE!)I also did some major meal prep; protein oatmeal pancakes, banana protein muffins, got all the fixings for salads, etc. I'm feeling on top of the world and just ready to tackle the week.

I think my greatest accomplishment thus far is that I was able to pry myself out of bed this morning and get to the gym! 4:30AM is UGLY, but I know the rewards will be HOT! :)

I'm going to start listing my goals on Sunday mornings and seeing if I can stick to the plan. I think this is a great way to stay motivated and organized in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment