Thursday, May 19, 2011

Back to School

I couldn't stay out of school too long, could I?

Looks like I'm going back to school as of the 27th of next month! WOW! I must truly enjoy stress. Ha ha ha! I've applied to Walden University's online program for a Master of Science degree in Administration, Manangement and Leadership. I'm actually really excited! I thrive when I'm under pressure and I think that this is something that I really need to do for myself right now.

Having the degree won't earn me more money or land me a better "job" right now. I'm happy with where I am in my career and I enjoy owning my own business and being my own boss. Having the degree will however make me BETTER at my job and will improve the quality of my program without doubt.

Its a 20 month program, 10 classes, 1 class at a time, each class 8 weeks long. Not too bad! Its a lock-key program, so no need to register every sememster, they know exactly what class I'm taking and in what order.

So, off I go! I'm ready for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment