Sunday, May 8, 2011

Need some cash! Sell your Gold!

I recently cleaned out my jewelry box and I found a TON of broken necklaces, old bracelets from highschool boyfriends, lone earrings who had lost their match, random pieces that I probably got from a holiday or birthday many moons ago... I collected all the jewelry that I couldn't remember ever wearing or that I knew I would never wear again and headed to Smyth http://www.smythjewelers.com/ at our towne center.

$1500 later, yes, $1500 I found myself shopping for something that I would LOVE. They have a wonderful buy program. They priced up my gold and then gave me back a credit, you get 50% more if you take a store credit, so naturally that's what I did!

I had lost one of the diamond earrings from a set Marty gave me our first Christmas together, so I was able to match it and get my set back! I was thrilled! I still have some money left over too so I can't wait to see what I can find to spend it on. Knowing me, I'll probably get something from Marissa. LOL.

I've never trusted one of those "We buy gold" parties, but I felt very comfortable at Smyth and I'm glad that I did it. $1500 is nothing to sneeze at and I cleaned out my jewelry box, replaced a missing diamond earring and got money for what I considered "trash". YAY!

Maybe you have some hidden treasure in your jewelry box... Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment