Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Trying something new

Everyone knows that my hair is constantly changing. Growing out, cutting short, new styles, etc. I've been stuck for a while now though and I'm losing my mind. I'm not quite to the point in my life where I'm ready to play with colors yet either, so I'm having to get a little more creative.

My hair is pretty short right now, so I was nervous to try it, but I decided to go ahead and curl it. It actually turned out "ok". This isn't the greatest pic, but it gives you an idea.

I've been playing around with it; I add some hair barretts and some flowers. Its ULTRA girly, which means its just my style!

I'm going to look into how to create a more substantial curl without getting too much volume. I'll keep you posted. This mama's got to do her best to keep stylish

1 comment:

  1. 1. You are ALWAYS stylish - you roll out of bed looking like a model.
    2. I love love love the curl!!!! Keep me posted, I get bored and want to play too....I just don't want to cut!

    ReplyDelete