Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Naked Palette

I finally jumped on this bandwagon. I wasn't exactly sure what the big hype was all about and quite honestly I thought it was ridiculous that anyone would spend $48 for 12 shades of eyeshadow. Tons of women I knew were raving about this product though and store couldn't keep it in stock.

I got an email that my local Ulta store had restocked them, so I thought, "what the heck, let me check it out." So I walked in, bought my palette (along with some randome hair products) and left $120 poorer...insane, right!?!?!?

This morning, I did my first combo; Naked, Virgin and Buck. OH EM GEE. Seriously, this stuff goes on like butter, barely takes any to get the color and lasts all flippin' day. I'm in heaven. I don't think I'll ever use another kind of eyeshadow. Sorry, Mary Kay, I've been faithful for so long, but I think you just got the boot. The color combo looks amazing, feels fantastic and my eyes just pop. I think that I waited too long to check this product out. For me, it was definitely worth the $48 plus tax. I can't wait to try new combos. If I could get a good picture of my eyelids, I'd post like crazy, but a picture of the palette will just have to do for now.

Check it out...you WON'T be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment