Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Getting Started!

Well, here goes nothing...

I've never been much of a blogger. I catch up on friends and find some stories entertaining or informative, but I've never thought of myself as all that interesting, at least not interesting enough that people would want to read about me.

After talking with several friends, I'm learning that blogging can be a great tool for just getting thoughts out and connecting with other people. So, I'm just your average lady; I'm married, have two wonderful children and run a small preschool. I find myself busier than I should be, but loving every last moment of it. Bear with me as I learn all this blog stuff. I appreciate any tips or suggestions you may have and I promise not to get too carried away with my crazy ideas of what it means to be a wife, mother, business person and woman...

2 comments: