Monday, June 29, 2009

Beach bums...



We decided to head to the beach on Friday. Marty spent the weekend with us, but then he went back to work early this morning. The kids and I are staying down until July 6th. This should be fun!
We'll get our fill at the pool, beach and boardwalk; thankfully the kids are pretty laid back and easy to entertain. Today has been a relaxing day of painting and movies. We'll probably head out to do some shopping shortly, but its just nice to not have anything planned.

It is so peaceful here. I'm glad that our house is sort of on the outskirts of town. We have the luxery of the beach feel without the beach traffic. I couldn't be happier.

So I guess we're having a lazy week, but I'm really loving having the quality time with the kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment