Thursday, June 11, 2009

Technology Woes

How did I become so reliant on technology? Specifically, the cell phone. I have spent the majority of the day trying to validate my email account for my blackberry. I entered my username, entered my password (which happens to be the SAME password I have had for all time for this specific account) and after several moments it tells me that my account cannot be found!!!

I have troubleshooted, requested help, and read every HELP file that the website offers. Another question: What happened to a real, air breathing, brain fuctioning customer service rep? There aren't enough issues in this world that we felt we needed to complicate things by trying to get advice and suggestions from an automated computer?!?! BLAH!

So, needless to say, I'm going to have to get myself to the oh-so-friendly cell phone service store so that I can speak to someone about why I am unable to receive email messages on my mobile device...LOVELY.

1 comment:

  1. well, I decided to try one.more.time. It went through, so hopefully I'll be back to getting emails soon!

    ReplyDelete