Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Silver Lining

Whenever something bad happens in life, I try my best to see the silver lining. I have to believe that there is a reason. I try and find if there was some life lesson, some hidden blessing, or some other purpose for my misfortune. Some may say that I am naive or that I am in denial; life just isn't fair is what most would argue.

When I look at my life as a whole, without any hesitation I would admit to feeling blessed. Even when life throws me a lemon, I might not be able to make lemonade of it, but at least I know that I have the love and support of my family and friends.

Maybe there aren't silver linings to bad situations, maybe life just sucks sometimes, but I guess the greater lesson is knowing that you'll get through it and that everything will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment